Thursday, January 17, 2008

I’M BACK!!

Happy New Years!..and my apologies for not updating this website sooner. After three weeks at home and one week of jet lag, I have finally fully recovered from trip home. And what a whirlwind of a trip was it! I know, I know, the blog is about my time in Switzerland, but considering I was in the US for three weeks (or approximately 3/104 of the total rotation) I figured it warranted at least a quick entry… So here is the low down on my trip home:

Flight home, enchiladas, wedding dress shopping (not for me!), Elf Party, bouncer harassment, karaoke, shopping on Union, more wedding dress shopping, Niner football, mimosa brunches, family time, Christmas tree outing in the rain, Feliz Navidad in SF, City Tavern, Dana’s new house, Club Calpella, coffee with the ex, more shopping, more family, Dungeness crab, home made raviolis, Die Hard, Christmas! San Luis Obispo, the Pacific Ocean, more shopping, Tahoe, more karaoke, breakfast burritos and fajitas, New Years, DIBS!, more family, more shopping and finally home to Zurich.

Phew! Good to be back home.

No comments: