Sunday, November 8, 2009

Back to Zurich

The weekend of Halloween was absolutely beautiful, followed by gorgeous sunny weather all week in San Francisco…so when I woke up Wednesday morning to the freezing cold and rain, it could only mean one thing – I was back in Zurich, Switzerland. Yes, last Sunday I was wearing jeans, Uggs and a tank top…on Thursday I was wearing jeans, Uggs, a tank top, sweater, jacket, hat gloves, and scarf and I was still cold. It was a subtle reminder of why I moved back to California. After just a few quick days however, including lunches, dinners and happy hours with friends and more importantly, a record number of sunny days in November, I was reminded again why it is so hard to leave. This place is truly special.

More stories to follow, once the jet lag subsides and I do something other than eat, sleep and drink…although really, what else do I normally write about.

No comments: