Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Karma’s a Bitch!

It was bound to happen; really it was only a matter of time…after taking off a little over 3 months in 2008 and a five month sabbatical in 2009, good old uncle Pete figured it was time to settle up. And so, like all deals made with the devil, the payment hurt.


This busy season, officially January and February, was the worst busy season I have ever experienced, clocking in just shy of 300 hours in February alone and approximately 500 in just 8 weeks. For those who love math, that is around 12 hour days, every day, including Saturday and Sundays.


The good news, it ended on February 25th and I am back to doing the things I love: writing, traveling and hanging out with Martin, friends and family.


The silence is finally over!

1 comment:

Braden and Anna said...

Thanks for doing the math for me. I wasn't going to. Glad it's over!