Monday, May 11, 2020

A Handy Kind of Guy

I have always known that Martin is incredibly handy. I mean he renovated our whole house by himself, designed and built the addition at Pillsbury and has done countless work around Timber Cove to finish up where the contractor left off. And yet he still seems to surprise me.

This past weekend on our drive up to Timber Cove I floated the idea of a play structure by him. Saturday morning I drew up the following picture and before lunch on Saturday he had taken supplies from around the house and built exactly what I was hoping for. And while I sometimes accuse him of over engineering things (like when setting up our tent in France) and had concerns during the process (always playing the role of management) the kids and I have no complaints!






No comments: