Monday, November 8, 2021

Overcommitted

It pains me to say this. I think I may have overcommitted myself these last few weeks. Don’t get me wrong. I had a hell of a time, but it is quite possible that I maybe did just a little too much.

  • Timber Cove for the day
  • Davis to see Livi play soccer
  • San Diego for the night
  • Mexico for the week
  • Bend to see Cody and Brenda
  • Reno to spend the night with the Worls
  • Denver for my annual Halloween trip with Mckane
  • London to represent Salesforce at the Finance for the Future awards dinner.

On top of all that we had Halloween in the mix including a homemade blue whale costume for Oskar.

I am officially home and officially exhausted and officially ready to hunker down for the holidays and winter. In the meantime enjoy some stories from the past five weeks and a few photos below. 






No comments: