Saturday, November 16, 2013

Crazy Cat Lady

That was my Halloween costume this year...the crazy cat lady.  You know the story: a single, older lady, alone in the world with only her cats to love her.   It is only just now funny because I am married and can no longer fear turning into the woman my sister always claimed me to be.     Thankfully this is no longer my fate, so it only seemed right to embrace what could have been.

Come to find out, it was the most comfortable costumer I have ever had.  The muumuu provided plenty of room for dancing, eating and drinking, the robe kept me nice and warm while waiting for cabs and walking between bars, the Ugg boots protected my feet without blisters or cramping and I could actually see the entire night thanks to my prescription glasses.  Even better, the curlers I used for effect actually worked pretty well and I have considered using them since.
Ready for a big night out...of course I had to take Fluffy with me
Never break character

 

No comments: