Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Year in Review

2013 was an incredible year, there is no other way to describe it.  Martin and I were married twice over the course of the 12 months with celebrations on two different continents.  And while it is improving, I still don’t speak German.

I added two new countries to the travel list including Singapore and Scotland and Martin and I checked off of a few local destinations from the local’s list including St. Helena, Humboldt, and Mendocino.

Martin and I learned how to pair Beers with Cheeses at the SF Cheese School, we saw a drag queen play Carrie in episodes of Sex and the City and sang along to the Little Mermaid and Sound of Music at the Castro Theatre.    I shucked oysters at Hog Island, went on a boondoggle, I mean training, in Vegas and got to meet the newest addition to our crew Connor, in New York...And even better, I found time to get a promotion at work!

Yes, I would say 2013 was a good one.  Here’s is to 2014!

No comments: