Saturday, January 16, 2016

Twenty Weeks In – Halftime Recap



I have officially hit the halfway mark of the pregnancy and can’t believe how quickly it has flown by!  It feels like just yesterday that we found out the exciting news and thought the upcoming 9 months would take forever! 

Here is a quick recap of the last 20 weeks, in no particular order:

  • Baby Breuer is officially a Boy!  We found out just recently after Christmas
  • Country count for the baby is officially at four – US, Mexico, Germany and Israel 
  •  He has been to Hawaii and Orange County for weddings, to Denver for a girls weekend and up to Seattle a few times for work 
  •  He has been to an ACDC concert and crashed a bachelorette party in Cabo 
  •  His first lullaby sung to him by me was I Love Rock and Roll by Joan Jett at a crowded Karaoke bar, sober I might add. 
  •  Thanks to dietary restrictions and lack of heartburn, my go to dishes are now primarily Indian or Asian inspired. 
  •  And thanks to the local shop in North Beach, Carmel Blue, I am caught up on all things Baby, including registration for the baby classes, prenatal yoga and prenatal mommy meet-ups (where I am actively searching for my new best mom friend ala speed dating) 

It has been amazing so far and I am excited to see where the next 20 weeks lead us!  

No comments: