Friday, June 24, 2016

My Life - In Clips

This sleep deprivation that new moms talk about is no joke.  While I normally crave and need a solid 8 hours of sleep each night to function, I have been reduced to 2 hour blocks of restless sleep if I am lucky and now just crave the 20 minute power nap.  And with the lack of sleep comes the lack of brain power, focus and ability to think in full sentences.  So for this post, I am going to let the following clips explain my state of mind for me, it only seems fitting.   Here is how I would describe my current life: 
When I found out I was pregnant, this was all I could think about. 

 

I would automatically quote this commercial each time I told someone we were having a boy:
   
How I feel about my post pregnancy body: 

When Oskar cries, all I can think about is:

How Oskar acts when he is hungry (complete with grunting and vigorous head shaking) :

Or how he acts when he is not:

Immediately after Oskar eats too much:
 

And then we have the extended aftermath of too much milk:

 Putting him down to sleep each night is a challenge:
 

My daily bliss is best summarized though with the following:


No comments: