Saturday, June 10, 2017

Family Photo Shoot

I am not very good at taking photos and I am my own worst critic when it comes to photos of myself.  So while I have hundreds of photos of Oskar and Oskar and Martin, there are very few photos of the whole family that I love.  Our first attempt at professional family photos ended with both Oskar and I in tears and our second attempt for family photos resulted in our hungover friend to taking a quick photo for our Christmas card.  In an effort to find a compromise between the overly staged professional photos and the unfinished/amateur photos (sorry John), I turned to my photographer friend and fellow new mom for some help.  And like all good plans, this one was hatched over a few drinks. 

We decided to do a lifestyle shoot!  Nothing staged, nothing unusual, just Heather coming over to our house to capture our night time routine.  Below is the link to her blog and some of the amazing photos from the evening.  They are gorgeous and capture a normal night at the Breuer household… except for maybe the skirt and pearls. 



Thank you Heather!! 


No comments: