Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A Year in Books 2019


Since I have no memory, I have decided to document what I read this year, similar to last year.  And considering I didn’t have six months of maternity leave this year, I would say I did okay getting through a few books in 2019.   Those starred were by far my favorites!

Faithful Place
Crazy Rich Asians
The Everything Store
A Gentleman in Moscow*
City of Ash and Red
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Endurance
Red Card
White Elephant
The Promise of Elsewhere
The Old Drift
The Girl With the Lower Back Tattoo
Behold the Dreamers
The Power
Bad Blood
My Sister, The Serial Killer
The Wall
The Sellout*
The Devil Aspect
You Are a Badass
Cribsheet
A Brief History of Seven Killings
Trick Mirror*
Quichotte
Hey Ladies!
Department of Speculation
Motherless Brooklyn
The Mastermind

No comments: