Friday, April 8, 2022

Can’t Focus, So Look at Some Photos

 These past few months have been a doozy.  I can't focus, my creativity is gone and well, it was year-end at work.  So check out a few fun photos that shows I have been somewhat alive these winter and spring: 

I got to visit Erin in New Jersey and meet her chickens. 

We spent Presidents Day weekend in Dunsmuir with Neomi and Family

After filing the 10-K, I snuck away to Scottsdale for a quick girls trip

And the following weekend Martin got away to Timber Cove leaving Oskar, Alva and I to play "tourists" in San Francisco... We rode the carousel on Pier 39. 

We played carnival games at Musee Mecanique

And enjoyed snacks in Fishermans Wharf

Not pictured (because I can't figure out videos) is the fun time doing science experiments with Aunt Dana at my parents house and my few nights in NYC for work!

No comments: