Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Trip of Outfit Changes

Upon completing our 2 week trip around Sydney and Tasmania, I am proud to note that I wore everything that I had packed except for 1 dress (packed as back-up for the wedding) and 2 basic tank tops…did I mention I only packed a carry-on for clothes and we were not only camping, but seeing the city, and attending a wedding. 

However, it wasn’t until I started looking through the photos that I realized I may have accomplished this incredible feat through multiple outfit changes each day.

Below are the stores from the trip, in order/date of posting and a few examples of my outfit changes.
The hike to Wineglass Bay (on the way there and the way back)
 
Our final hike in Tasmania on Friday morning... 
and later that day at lunch with Bianca and Jake in Hobart

No comments: