Friday, June 2, 2023

So Long, Again

So you know how I said the party was over in March and the hangover had kicked in. Well the party is officially over for this part of my career. June 2 was officially my last day at Salesforce, again. The last 6 + years have been incredible and I have absolutely loved working with my business partners and building out the best team ever. As I said the last time. It truly was a bittersweet decision. 

However sad I am to leave my friends and team behind, I know we will stay in touch and it is not a goodbye forever. So in the meantime, I am beyond excited and thrilled to announce I am entering the next phase of my career as Chief Accounting Officer for PubMatic! Excited to expand my scope and impact and see where this journey leads me. 


The kids came to visit me one last time at the Tower





No comments: